We all want a clean house but don't always want to sacrifice our free time from family, work, friends, kids and our much needed alone time.
Here are some simple things to do each day to make your house cleaner and have one less thing to check off your endless "to-do list".
1) Clean your baseboards. We recommend using a magic eraser with a detachable handle to get rid of those annoying scuffs. Simply add water and watch those scuffs disappear.
2) Clean the blades off on your ceiling fans.
3) Clean the inside and outside of your windows off. Make sure to use an extension ladder and the PiViT Ladder Tool for those tough to reach spots.
4) Clean your blinds. Use a wet cloth for a cheap and effective way to get rid of dust. Tip- for blinds with extra dust, use a vacuum with a brush attachment.
5) Clean out your junk drawer. Throw away everything you don't need then organize the rest.
6) Clean out your refrigerator and toss out expired food. Tip- keep baking soda in your fridge to keep unwanted smells out and replace every 30 days.
7) Clean your oven/stove top. Don't forget to clean behind the oven and to clean out the grease traps and vents as well.
Let us know some of your spring cleaning tips and sounds off in the comments below.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
Yes, that’s right — you can make resolutions for your home just like you can for yourself and your family. There is no better time than the New Year to review what’s going on in your life - and why should your home miss out on the love?
Start 2018 off right by making a few New Year’s Resolutions to keep your home looking fresh and beautiful throughout the rest of the year.
On average, gutters accumulate anywhere from 40-250 pounds of debris per year! This buildup can create all kinds of problems for your home such as foundation erosion, mosquito infestations and damage to your roof and gutter system, which can cost thousands of dollars to replace. Now is a good time to clean...